Chief Executive Officer
The CEO is responsible for overall planning, implementation and supervision of Moawin Foundation’s activities in accordance with its vision, objectives, goals, strategy and applicable laws, rules, regulations and executive under the oversight of the Board of Directors. The CEO will perform all functions and exercise all necessary powers, thereof, to achieve the objectives of the Foundation with economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
The CEO has to assure continued organizational capability and material relevance of MF through standards and controls for accountability, systems and procedures, and regular evaluations; and ensure continued availability of requisite funding from all sources including government, international donor agencies and development partners. The CEO will need to work with the donors, and organizations supporting education initiatives to form strategic collaborations.
The CEO has to provide strategic leadership in planning, management, and quality assurance of the existing initiatives. She/he is expected to lead and scale up programs of MF all over Pakistan. She/he is required to explore innovative ideas to improve access of out of school children and inclusive education/vocational training and learning opportunities to all without any discrimination. Following are further responsibilities of the CEO:
- Ensure adherence to the approved work plans and timelines, delivery of stipulated outputs in line with agreed milestones, performance management of staff, and efficient budget utilization;
- Use technological and telecom connectivity to provide children living in remote areas access to quality education as well as introducing innovative methods such as e-based learning;
- Quality assurance and expansion of the interventions of MF to provide access to out of school children, especially, of the deprived segments of the society to quality education all over Pakistan.
- Staff rationalization and procurement of all required human resources, means of mobility and other equipment;
- Organizational capacity need assessment and incremental institutional strengthening plan as per MF priorities;
- Continued exploration of donors and resources for public private partnership, scaling up, and sustainability of the existing initiatives as well as introducing innovative programs to increase the access of out of school children (especially girls) to education;